Below is a list of just some of the things that matter to dot US.
- We value people
- We value respect, dignity and kindness
- We value our nation’s liberal notion of a broad, participatory democracy
- We value policy that places taking care of people over just promoting an ideology
- We value integrity
- We value good writing
- We value journalism
- We value factual information
- We value everyone being informed
- We value fairness
- We value diversity of perspective and opinion within this framework
I’m certain this list is incomplete and probably will grow. But the list indicates the direction in which our hearts lean. Certainly, we are not perfect, but we will do our best to stay true to these values here at PenceWatch.US. We will also do our best to ensure that everyone who comments does the same. We feel no need to publish comments, especially those that we think do not adhere to our perception of these values.
For our current comment policy, please see:
Comment Policy | PenceWatch.US
We make no representation that any particular comment(s) will be approved here at PenceWatch.US.
Source: Comment Policy